Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 20, 2005

School Starting Soon!!!!

Today I went to a meeting at the girl's school to find out about the new school year. It was so exciting to hear about all the school stuff. We thought Hannah was going to have a fairly intense teacher but they just hired a second Kindergarten teacher and she is just smashing (I hope)!!! She has been teaching for 25 years and seems to have a fairly motherly way about her. I think she is a much better fit for Hannah. I hope that this school works out well for the girls. Carolyn's teacher seems really bright and wonderful too. I think that she will do a good job with Carolyn. Carolyn is a bit less stubborn than Hannah so I don't worry as much about her. Meanwhile, Katie is just going to hang out with Mama so hopefully she won't be bored sick.

No comments: