Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Pudding Head

Sam is really good at feeding himself.

Actually he thinks if anything resembles the texture of shampoo, it belongs in his hair. Like this chocolate pudding.






We have found Sam in the shower just sitting there, covering himself in shampoo (no water, of course).

Sam smeared half a bottle of lotion all over his hair and the couch.

He puts toothpaste in his hair almost daily.

He painted himself and the living room windows and carpet with Eucerine.

He puts eggs in his hair.

Shortening and butter have both been in the boy's hair.

Also, he loves barrettes.


Cyrus is so proud.

7 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

My sisters oldest son used to have an infatuation with vaseline. If he got into some it went all in his hair and his face and his arms! It was a huge mess since it also got on anything he touched. Since that stuff is so slippery it's hard to wash out with soap, it takes several attempts. Maybe he just likes the baths he gets for getting so dirty.

Lainie said...

I think sam needs a full body bib. Maybe even a rain slicker would work - you know the ones with hoods! Not that he'd keep it on, but funny to visualize anyways!

Candice said...

If all boys do this, I quit now.

Brett Bailey said...

ON days when I have just had enough of my two boys, I come to read your blog. Thank you Sam, you have made an old man realize that his misery has company. And aren't you glad you are having another girl? .

Natalie N said...

Oh my goodness, Annie. You make me laugh every time I read a Sam post. Tyler likes to call me puddin head, but this picture brings a whole new meaning to the nickname. Seriously though, Sam is the best. I don't even know what Eucerine is, but it sounds like a bad idea! :)

The Winwards said...

What a great picture and congrats on the pregnancy Annie! Hope you are feeling well. Another girl, who that will be a lot of hormones for poor Cyrus and Sam to deal with, huh! Just kidding, I love my girls even if they are a bit drama queen at times!

xx said...

so cool...poor sam so outnumbered,all the more spoiling right? Good luck with her...am anxious to see pics in may!!!