Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 01, 2008

Driving

Driving can be very hazardous here in Oregon...I will be driving along, minding my own business when I catch a glimpse of some of the most breath-taking things I have ever seen. Then I almost drive off the road trying to get a better look. Whenever I have time, I pull over and take a picture. These shots all are within a half hour of our house. The pictures were all taken with my phone so just imagine how much more beautiful they are in real life!!!



2 comments:

Natalie N said...

WOW! I can't believe those were taken with a phone. Oregon looks amazing; great shots!

Janna said...

We vacationed in Bend, Oregon once... I think that Oregon is one of the most beautiful places that I have ever been!!! It's absolutely breath-taking in some places.