Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hi Im Rachel Ray

Katie loves Rachel Ray. I sometimes walk down the hall to see her with little bowls of cut up paper and glitter and beads and sweet little Kate tossing various items into a bowl. She has clogged up the bathroom sink playing Rachel Ray in there. She and Mom love to cook. Often we ladies put Sam down for his nap and Kate hops up on the counter and we start cooking. Sometimes she asks me at nine in the morning: Is it time to make the dinner yet? She just loves to cook!!! It is like playing for both Katie and her mama.

**Sorry aobut the lack of proper punctuation. Something is wrong with my apostophe and quotation mark key on the computer...probably from my little son BANGING on the key board whenever he gets the chance.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I am so tickled over Katie's idol Rachel Ray. I love her recipes! I just sent one of her cookbooks to my sister for her birthday. It's a book of just kid's food. Katie might like that one as well.

thebohans said...

I LOVE having Katie in Primary! She is SOOOOO good and SOOOO cute!!!!