Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Some pictures I just liked

I love my kids. They are all just so sweet and great. Today I was riding (tearing is more like it!) down the hill on my bike with my two big girls in front and my two little babes behind me in a trailer and I was bursting with joy. The girls had just puumped up their tires and were so excited for how fast their bikes wwould go (remember that feeling). They were laughing, Katie and Sam were giggling at how fast we were going. It was fun and sweet. I couldn't think of any place I would rather be or anything I would rather be doing than riding with my children. Boy, some days are so hard but many are so great. I might want a whole load more of them if I didn't have to be pregnant or do the laundry. Oh yes, and if there were an unlimited number of hours in the day...then I would have 10 kids :).

Doesn't Hannah look tough in this picture? She takes swimming and school and everything she does so seriously and she is good at everything. She is still so shy but she is confident in her own abilities. What a kid.


Katie is sort of a mystery to me. She is such a sweetheart and such a little scoundrel. The thing that sticks out the most about Kay Kay is that she loves music. She sings when she plays, when she goes to the bathroom, when she goes to bed. Such a princess.

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5081317139458562674" />

Sammy certainly is a boy...Cyrus gave him a butch and while I like the sweet little locks he had before, this haircut kind of fits his personality a little better--he sort of looks like a convict (at least like the convictsw on Prison Break :))




Carolyn is my social butterfly. She is always in the thick of the school drama and is up to play with ANYONE at ANYTIME.

No comments: