Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 28, 2008

Hot Hot Hot





It has warmed right up here in California...we put Mt. Tiki Soki (a sprinkler that explodes water sporadically) under the tramp and had a blast cooling off.

Katie wore goggles to keep water out of her eyes...and to add some comic relief.



Sam thought he needed socks and shoes on. That kid has his Dad's sense of style.


Mom was the only one that didn't brave the tramp. I thought maybe the jumping would have a bad effect on the HUGE stomach I have developed of late. It didn't seem to have too much effect on Cyrus' huge stomach though ;)

6 comments:

Natalie N said...

Ha ha. These pictures were great. I love how we Bay area folks think 80 degrees is so hot. We're so spoiled! What a fun way to spend cooling off. :)

Candice said...

Hi Dear Javadi Family-

Friday morning, Maya and I are coming to San Fransisco and would really really love to see you! If nothing else, we are planning on coming to church on Sunday. We will track you down somehow. :) Much love to you all,
Candice

Brett Bailey said...

Don't believe Candice. She will come to town and then never call. Of course, maybe its just us she does that to . . . .

Glad to see you are getting some use out of the tramp. Looks like fun. I write this on May 1, and we woke up to snow on our lawn this morning. Ugh. Enjoy that Bay Area weather while you can. Portland won't snow, but you'll only see the sun one weekend a month.

Mortensen's said...

Dear Long-lost Annie,

I was feeling a little mission nostalgia last night and decided to google you. your name is on the Bybee's blog and so was a link to this blog. There was also a link on their blog to a couple that we knew in Cincinnati. Small world. Anyway, from your blog, it looks like you're doing well. I'd love to give you a phone call and catch up. My email address is mortea10@uwosh.edu (for 2 more weeks, only). Please, please, please email me your phone #! You can view our blog, 6morts.blogspot.com.

Hugs,
(Sister) Amber McVey Mortensen :)

Katie said...

Oh, what fun. I'm loving that cool trampoline of yours. Hope all is going well with your pregnancy!

Bethany said...

I have so many memories of sprinklers, trampolines and sunny days. I'm so jealous! Good times! We use to put a little dish soap on ours so we had bubbles and it was super slippery. I'm sure my mother appreciated it very much.