Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm on a diet

Things are not pretty here at the Javadi abode...

Cyrus is in Texas.

I am on a diet.

Neither of those things bode well for me. Cyrus is my friend and my entertainment as well as my sanity. Food is also my friend and entertainment and sanity. I love that stuff (Cyrus and food I mean).

But, Cyrus' job here was awful for him and the muffin top on the top of my jeans was awful for me so now I am off to a brave new world of managing five kiddos solo, watching John Stewart solo AND passing up peanut butter cookies and not pulling out the kitchenaid every time I am bored.

My resolve is set. I am not only going to do it all kids wise, I am going to be thin in the process... now if Pioneer Woman will stop posting things like this...



Now where is that kitchenaid.......

4 comments:

anjie said...

Of course you know the muffin top's the best part?

Natalie N said...

You are so funny! I saw this "molten cake" thing on PW's website too. DEADLY!!!

Mark and Jana said...

You crack me up! I decided to start a diet too and I'm not having any luck. Maybe when the kids go back to school next week I'll do better.

Lainie said...

I always eat the muffin top first! Annie, must be why we're best friends: WE LOVE FOOD! You remember I run to support my eating habit!