Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So, Texas is hard. Oregon wasn't hard a day I lived there (except the days I had to hold up the drywall). My children were happy and thriving in school. We all had friends and life was easy. But easy doesn't teach us much does it?

Texas is hard.

The school is huge, the teachers are grouchy (seriously ornery cusses), the traffic is everywhere, the kids are rude and mean to my babies and recess is one ten minute break a day.

I have some adjusting to do. When I feel better, I'll post a real post!!

On the upside, Cyrus is the proud owner of this:



Not the actual building but the dental practice there-in. He likes it so far and thinks his staff is great. Working for himself suits Cyrus.

On the other upside, I have the cutest and sweetest kids EVER. Here's part of em. Grace won't cooperate with pictures anymore. She's a ninny who doesn't stop running!

1 comment:

anjie said...

I didn't realized you'd moved! Congratulations on this forward step - even though parts of it sound really hard. Stick with it. Your kids are SO lovable; they're bound to find the right friends and adjust to their learning environments. I wish you the BEST. -Anjie