Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 06, 2007

Tagged!!!

This is a fun blog game. One of my friends tagged me and now I need to post seven random things about myself then tag four others...hmmmmm....

1. I have worked at the worst jobs in the world--one summer I watched wire at a wire factory--all day long I stared at wire making sure it was being made correctly, I moved pipe (once--it was hard), I worked on a potato harvester, I worked making potato flakes, I worked at a fast food place, I worked binding books at the library, and I managed apartments. All of those were bad jobs but they paid for college. However, the worst job I ever had was teaching 8th grade. I would rather work at McDonalds (or poke out my own eyes) than teach Jr High again.

2. Once when I was a missionary, I got chased home by a bunch of men while riding my bike at 9 pm--I don't know how old they were or how many of them there were, because I was afraid to look. A light turned red and they were gaining on us and I screamed a prayer and the light changed. That is the only time I ever yelled in a prayer. Pretty exciting--gotta love Detroit.

3. I love food. Cooking it, eating it, looking at it, watching it on TV. It is my favorite entertainment.

4. I really want all wood floors. I am so tired of dirty, gross carpet I could gag. This house has had dirty carpet since the day we moved in...I clean it every few months and within a week stains are back. I wouldn't care if I never have carpet again.

5. I hate conducting Relief Society. It makes me nervous. Also, I hate calling people to remind them to do their church jobs.

6. I'm a bad driver. Always have been. I would rather not drive. But my husband is worse.

7. I hate the movie theater. It is too expensive, too loud, too dark and I hate the intense parts of movies...so I send my husband to the movies alone. Although, if it hadn't been my anniversary, i might have gone with all the ladies in our ward to see hairspray--THAT looks funny!

Now, I tag Annie B, Kara I, Kathleen Bailey and Kathy Cortez

8 comments:

Bekki said...

Hey! I didn't realize you hated relief society [conducting it]! This is Bekki...how are you!?

Cyrus and Annie said...

I am great!!! Which Bekki are you? I know and love many many Bekkis

Bekki said...

Your niece :D Cyrus is all over the internet lol

whats up?

Cyrus and Annie said...

I am so glad it is you!!! Cyrus is a busy man...Like the blog?

Bekki said...

its really cool! how did you hide the search bar...I love the 'three princesses and a toad' graphic. :] I'm glad I found you...it was a random thing. :D

mb said...

I love all of your 7 things!

Brett Bailey said...

This is Kathleen. What a funny post! I will do it on my blog . . . My first thing will be "I hate moving!" It may take me a bit to reply.

Also, I didn't realize "Kathy and Jerry" was our beloved Kathy C. until you tagged her. Can't wait to add her to my friends list.

Annie said...

Hey, I just realized you blog tagged me...okay, okay, I'll do it but can Tracy H. write mine for me? Hers was so stinkin' funny!