Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 24, 2007

It's official

I have become a Californian. I still don't drive like a bat out of heck and I would never pay a million dollars for a tiny house, but today, I was grocery shopping at my favorite store, Trader Joes (sign #1). When I came out it was probably 70 degrees outside and I was down right COLD (sign #2) so I got in the car and turned on the heat which I kept on the WHOLE way home (sign #3). When I got to my street, I saw that this piece of crap house across the road was for sale so I picked up the flyer--it was $585,000--and I thought, "Wow, that's cheap!" I need to move quickly. California has gotten to me. AAAAAAAAAAAAAK!

5 comments:

Annie said...

When you fall, you fall hard! :)

anjie said...

Wow! 585 -- that's a DEAL!!! :) Looks like I've turned Nor Cal, too. (Could you save me a flyer? ha ha)

Kara and Theo said...

Walk back towards the light, Annie, don't cross into the dark side.

Candice said...

Laughing!!!! Still!!!!

Lainie said...

YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!! I can comment! My voice can be heard!! I am admitted to the infamous Javadi blog commential area!!! "Halleluja!!" I like the new look as well! Very cool.