Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Lemon

No I am not talking about my stupid car again (see post below), I am talking about this huge lemon my friend Kathy grew. She grows lots of them. They don't taste good but it is cool to see it that big!!! She thinks she'll take it to the fair next year.

Sam thinks anything that is almost or nearly round is a ball so all oranges, apples or other various fruits are in mortal danger all day long in the Javadi house. His favorite activity is climbing on the table and chucking fruit from the basket all over the kitchen. So, when I gave him the lemon to hold so you could see how big it was in relation to something else, he immediately threw it right back at me. I think he will be a baseball man.



1 comment:

mb said...

I am so glad you posted that picture- I thought you just meant a "big lemon" not a freak of nature lemon!