Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008


Random observations from an overworked mom...

1. I hate the word "fair."
2. Wood floors are the best things ever made. Between potty training Sam and Grace spitting up constantly, I am glad every day to just wipe up the mess.
3. Even potty trained boys are messy...Sam sits on the potty and sprays his pee all over the floor.
4. Remodeling an old house is usually rewarding and fun but sometimes it gets tiring and overwhelming.
5. I am a closet feminist and I didn't even know it. A few weeks ago I wanted to deck Cyrus' boss when he called the assistants, "his girls" at a business dinner and I found myself irritated this morning when I heard a teacher tell a girl not to throw like one, I felt like yelling, "what the heck is wrong with being a GIRL!!"
6. Weren't Barack Obama and John McCain an awful lot like the two guys on the Mac vs PC commercials?

4 comments:

anjie said...

Read this article for inspiration:

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8808092/Japanese-schoolgirl-drafted-by-pro-team?MSNHCHCP&gt1=39002

We can reclaim that "throws like a girl" statement for the good of us all!

anj

Candice said...

I am tired after just reading any of your "mom" posts. ACk!!

Cyrus and Annie said...

yoo-hoo anjie...lets all throw like girls!!!!!

Mick said...

Just a note to say we're thinking of you this Thanksgiving, and missing our traditional kid-filled, turkey style romp.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Reynolds!