Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Katie loves Barack

A few weeks ago I was watching the debate on Cyrus' obscenely large TV. Katie came in and asked who the guys on TV were. Before I even answered her question, she walked over to the TV and said,"I like that guy.". She was pointing at Obama and gazing at him like a love-sick teenager. I told her that those were the men running for President. She looked again at her new squeeze and said, "I think it would be nice to have a brown President."

I didn't vote with Katie's heart. I voted for McCain but I agree, it will be nice to have a brown president. I just hope he does a good job.

6 comments:

Janna said...

We could tell the Barack that was going to win before Zack went to bed and he was so upset.

My dad and brother work for Wal-Mart corporate and my dad was here a few weeks ago and said that Barack is going to put in legislature that will not be good for Wal-Mart. I explained to Zack that it can trickle down and drive up costs. He is quite bothered by this. He wanted to stay up and watch the results, but I told him go to bed. He was hoping that things would turn around and McCain would win. He's quite worried about the whole thing... I'll have to do some reassuring tomorrow!!!

I just think it's interesting to see the little ones get so into the election! Even Mason talks about Barack Obama and McCain...

Janna said...

and that's totally cute that she like Obama cause he's brown!!!! :)

Kara and Theo said...

Tobie wanted Obama to win because he learned at school that "Harry Potter" was Obama's favorite book. If I had known that in the beginning it would have made such a difference! *sarcasm*

anjie said...

After living in Marin City, it strikes me as particularly important that a change in representation of the people come along. Barack Obama has a good heart. He'll pick strong leadership support. I bet he'll do a great job.

I'm sorry your McCain didn't win. He's an honorable and good man, too. His choice for a running mate swung me far, far away from him -- but McCain would've made a good leader.

Peace.

Brett Bailey said...

Katie, you go girl!!! I am with you all the way. Liked him the first time I saw him, and voted for him too. We'll just have to work on your mom, try and get her to be a little more open minded. And who knows what your dad is thinking. . . .

Hi all, hope you are well!

Cyrus and Annie said...

Hey Bishop Bailey, if you knew my voting record you wouldn't think me closed minded...I am probably more open-minded than you--or at least more willing to vote regardless of party!!!!