Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 24, 2008

Dentistry With A View

I was just getting ready to numb a patient for a tooth extraction (#19 for those who are interested in the details). When I looked out my operatory window and spied this scene. I grabbed my little camera and snapped a couple of photos. Most days I get to see some pretty cool stuff like this since the office is right on the river. Honestly, if the windows opened to the office and I had a fishing pole, I could cast my line into the river without effort.

8 comments:

Janna said...

Wow! What a view. That's beautiful.

anjie said...

whoa, those are really cool photos. glad you've got a sweet view, c.

-anjie

Bek and Rach said...

what a tough job!!! I am seriously jealous. And we are coming to visit for sure. We just need to figure out a good time:)

Lainie said...

wow! Was any one injured???

Cyrus and Annie said...

Rachel, Any time you visit would be good for us. Just don't expect an immaculate house and you can come ANYTIME....however if you expect an immaculate house you better stay somewhere else--I will surely disappoint.

thebohans said...

is that boat on fire? so were you RIGHT in the middle of numbing the patient?? those dentists!!!

Annie said...

You lucky little rascal! I hope #19's care was not compromised by your distraction. :)

Brett Bailey said...

Cyrus, that is not bad. Now if only it would stop raining often enough to really enjoy it . . . .:-)