Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

Monster Truck

The local fairgrounds had a monster truck rally this past weekend. I tried to convince Annie to go with me, but she graciously declined (I think because she was afraid she might like it and she didn't want to find out how redneck she really is!). So, the next night while she was "paling" around with Bill Ay....err (oops)...I mean Lainie, I rounded up the ninos and took them down to the rally. They all had a grand time and thought the monster trucks were cool. Sam has been talking about it ever since. Here are some pictures:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should have Mike tell you about his monster truck trip sometime!! He went to salvation army with my brother and some friends to find funny redneck clothes and they were funny but the best was they did it as a Joke and then got there and they weren't so funny cause they fit in!!!