Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Boy do I Miss the Gym

Last week I went to Idaho and this week Sammy is sick and can't go to daycare so I haven't been to the gym. Boy do I miss it. I love the gym, it keeps me sane and happy, oh yeah and it helps me with those extra baby pounds that have been hangin on. Of course, talking with Lainie on the treadmill about chocolate and cake and ice cream does very little to put me in the mood for dieting...but that is part of the "keeps me sane" part, I guess.
would you look at that butt--how did that happen in only two weeks??!!!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I feel your pain! Hope Sam feels better soon so we can see each other again at the gym...Friday swimming anyone?

Lainie said...

Those pix are hilarious! Annie you are so much fun! I totally missed you last week!! You too, Annie B! I'm in for swimming on Friday! See you then!