Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Trouble...

Cousin Derek

Cousin Tanner

I have been thinking a lot about trouble and the way people deal with it...Cyrus mom and my mom and dad have seen a bit of trouble lately in their lives and I have been thinking and praying and wondering. I have come to no conclusions. Mainly, I have just wished that Cyrus was a dentist already so we could help them out so money worries werent part of the trouble.

Here are some pics from my trip to Idaho. Just Sam and I went. We saw my mission companion Becky, Grandma Javadi (we call her Grandma White because of the white hair), Great Aunt Zahra, Aunt Petra and Uncle Michael and Kaylee, and Danna (Cyrus cousin) and her little man whose name is slipping my mind this moment. In Idaho we saw Uncle Dave and Aunt Jessie and their boys Tanner and Derek, Grandma and Grandpa Fitzgerald, Aunt Dona and Becky.
Utah Cousins

Idaho cousins with Grandma and Grandpa Fitzgerald except Becky (she was at school)

Sam loving Grandma White

Sam and Aunt Zahra

2 comments:

Cyrus and Annie said...

Becca, we totally forgot you lived in Utah...what lame~os we are. Sammy and I would have loved to see you. Isnt my new nephew cute.

Lainie said...

When you figure the "trouble" thing out, let me know!