Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My trouble

I read on Candice's blog about her couch difficulty and it got me thinking about my trouble...you see many MANY moons ago, Cyrus was gazing fondly upon a huge TV. Not moderately large--obscenely huge. Well, I told him then, he could have that TV the first time he brought home a big paycheck in one month. That was seemingly impossible. I am going to be strapped with an enormous television. I don't have a basement to put it in. It is going to be on the main floor. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? Any advice on making a room look nice with a 60 inch elephant (I mean television) in it would be much appreciated...

5 comments:

Christine said...

Jason says to paint it white and use it for a wall. :)

Cyrus and Annie said...

wierd
carolyn

Cyrus and Annie said...

wierd
carolyn

Cyrus and Annie said...

wierd
carolyn

Candice said...

How about the master bedroom? The bathroom? OH- I know- you could turn the garage into an amazing theater with stadium seating and all the niceties... including the LAZY boy recliners with wood paneling and cup holders!

Or get an elephant instead.