Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dear Peckerwoods...


That's right, Peckerwoods! Keeping this G-rated. But, all you Peckerwoods who have gone and made your blogs private without so much as a "Oh, by the way, we don't want you to look at our cool family." (Annie made me edit what I really want to say here--chickens!!!!) How about you look in the closet and find that box labeled "decency" or "friendliness" and pull out your head and send me an email so I can get on your "A-list" of friends to see your blogs. I'm shocked and appalled at the unmitigated gall of some of you!

Anyway, love all of you still the same. I'll be waiting for those emails! :)

Cyrus

5 comments:

anjie said...

Yeah, this is Mick hijacking Anjie's comment leaver thingy...and I'll still keep it relatively G-rated. This private blog bit is, in the words of Chris Ballew, sheer douchebaggery.

Hey Cy, how's it going? Except for dan haws, who gets to wear those sexy dress whites, looks like you got the sweet oregon hookup. enjoying work?

Janna said...

Unrelated... did we really not send you guys a wedding invitation???? you must be kidding. I know we sent one to your mom. I'm a space cadet. I'm blaming it on that.

Cyrus and Annie said...

No worries. My mom never mentioned it (not the first time). She's a sweetheart, but a bit unorganized herself. Anywho, it was good to see the wedding pics! :)

Wayneman said...

Cyrus, I couldn't agree more. BTW, did you know that the flaming bag photo was my most recent avatar.

Annie said...

Wow, that was, well...wow! I do believe you have been invited to view our private blog but just so I don't further the Cyrus wrath, I'll send you another invite. I hate having a private blog but Drew told me it has to be private while he is in the miliary. His first week at OBC he was briefed on how "the enemy" now tried to find family blogs so they can get info and do harm to military people and their families. I don't know how likely that is but I'd rather be safe than sorry.