Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

K-K-K-Katie beautiful Katie





This picture, I took by mistake but I thought it was soo cute...

Kindergarten has been fabulous for Katie...she had a rough summer with lots of changes and getting back to a consistent routine and stimulating her bright little mind have been wonderful for her. She is happier and easier in every way than she was just six weeks ago!!! I had worried about sending her off to Kindergarten but now I wonder if maybe I should have opted for the all-day variety (just kidding...it is just too long for me be away from my baby. We gotta ease mom into this school business!!)

3 comments:

anjie said...

Katie? Kindergarten? I think I'd blocked that from my brain! I still think of her as that sure-footed little stair-climber who could keep up with the big kids, no problem, even though she was just a little 2-year-old.

Aubrey says, "I miss you, Katie, and I love you."

Dane says, "Kindergarten was fun for me. I hope it's fun for you."

Kara and Theo said...

I think I am more surprised to see her in pants! Do you remember when she had that accident in childwatch. She was cool about it until I gave her some pants to change into, and THAT'S when she lost it! I love the crinkles by her eye in that last picture, so cute!

Lainie said...

kYUUUTTE!! She is SOOOO cute. LOVE THE PIX, Annie!! Waytigo!! BTW, do you want to do each other's family pix again this year?? Where and when??