Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Paint

When I told Katie that I was going to paint the house red she said, "People are going to think we are crazy." She might be right but I really like this house red. The color looks a little brighter in the pictures than it actually is, but not much!!! It is cloudy so much here, I think a bright house is fun!!! Folks may think I am crazy but I still have California plates, so I have an excuse!!!

Before:







After:





Still to come...Cyrus and I are in the middle of finishing the bathroom (we've been dry-walling and tiling) and the bedroom (we are dry-walling and laying new wood floors in the attic room for the girls. Cyrus is almost done with the kitchen (we need to get a microwave and put knobs on a few drawers and add the moulding) and the guy is coming to refinish the floors as soon as we can drum up 3,000 smackers!!!! Fixing an old house is lots of work, that's for sure

6 comments:

Kelti said...

I LOVE it. I hope you are all doing well. Keeep the remodel pics coming so I can live my dreams through you!

Janna said...

The red looks great!!!!

Lainie said...

AAAA-mazing!!!! You went from blaa (referring to the color ONLY) to the bomb!!!! I love it Annie!!! Yes, keep the pix coming!!! MISS YOU!

Christine said...

That red makes all the difference. The house looks GREAT!

Kara and Theo said...

Wow, what a difference!!! I love the contrast of the red with the gray roof and the white trim. I think it is an awesome color, doesn't seem too bright. What a fun color to have!

Natalie N said...

I LOVE the red too! So nice!