Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 12, 2008

Idaho


We had such fun visiting all our family in Idaho. We saw my Grammie from New Hampshire (who Carolyn is named after) and our cousins and had a ton of fun. My 82 year old Grammie is sure amazing...I wish we'd gotten more pictures with her...she rode rides at bear world and played soccer with the kids in the back yard. She has lots of life and is enjoying it!!!

We had a retirement/birthday party for my dad and brother and Katie.

We wanted to bless Grace but our Bishops had difficulty getting each other on the phone to approve it so Cyrus just gave her a nice father's blessing at my parents house and we had a fun dinner with lots of family.

My parents neighbor let the kids ride her horse and they played in the field next to my parent's house--just like I did when I was a kid.

We raced on the front lawn and caught up with some old friends.

It really was nice...a little difficult with a newborn, of course but a welcome break from all the WORK on our old house.

Here are a bunch of pictures in no particular order...





























3 comments:

Lainie said...

LOVE the pix, Annie! I love seeing sammy in his cute overalls from "the boys" and I love seeing Hannah on the horse, Caroline and Gracie, Katie in her blue/green dress and Caroline with the sepia color. OK I REALLY miss you!!!!! Can't wait for you to come next week!!!!!! YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;0)

Janna said...

looks like fun. i love the pictures. i need to learn to take better photos!!!

Kimball said...

Wow, your girls are so gorgeous! Can't wait til you post pictures of them putting make-up on Sam :)