Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mountain Goats

We took the kids to the Regatta here in town...they had jump houses and slides and miniature golf and a climbing wall and it was ALL FREE!!! And of course there were fireworks (those are fairly common here--at least two big shows in our first two months). My girls, of course loved climbing the rock and made it nearly to the top (hence the mountain goat title). I of course got one foot off the ground. It was fun though

One of the coolest things about living on the coast is there is TONS to do on the weekend during the summer...the downside is there are tons of people clogging up the roads every weekend...ok sometimes you have to wait for two minutes to turn left...so the roads really aren't clogged but everyone here complains so I thought I would join the chorus for a minute. It is wonderful here. I don't think we have liked a place we have lived this well since we left Rigby.






1 comment:

Natalie N said...

How fun to read that you guys love your new place so much. Sounds perfect for your family! I can't believe how grown up all of your kids are. Keep the posts coming!