Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quiet...

Yesterday I was trying to be nice and babysat one of Hannah's friends after school despite her mom first telling me it would only be until 3:30 then telling me at the last second her dad would pick up at 5:00. When the dad didn't show up until 6:10 and I missed Katie's Kindergarten back to school night, I was officially mad. So today we are having a friend vacation..no extra kids at our house and boy is it quiet and my house is clean...maybe we should have these more often.

1 comment:

Candice said...

1. YAY! for quiet!
2. love all the new pics of your kids. Man, you have a good lookin family.
3. Gracie is a beauty!
4. tell Hannah to get in there and practice her piano THIS minute, or I will come over there myself and give her a piece of my mind. :) (she really complained about piano!?!?)
5. LOVE the red house! And I love the house period. The dimensions are so cool- can't wait for more inside pics.
6. Miss you guys. Even Weirdo Cyrus.