Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 18, 2007

Marinwood Park

Sam is bad at swim team (really I am kidding--of course he's too cute to be bad!!!). He spends the whole time trying to get into the pool. He lays down on his tummy and tries and tries to scoot in. So, instead of spending the whole 45 minutes wrestling him and having him throw a fit every time I stop him from jumping in, we spend the time at the park. Sam loves it there. He climbs right up and goes down the big slide. He loves to swing HIGH and tries to climb up the slide just like his Katie. It is fun every day and every day he cries and cries when it is time to leave. It is one of my favorite times of the day...a time when I can just play with my kids!!!


I just put this picture in because its so darn cute.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Sam is quite the character. Thanks for letting Vance tag along for one of those Marinwood Park adventures. He loved it!

Lainie said...

You're such a fun mommy! You actually ENJOY playing with your kids! OK - I do, sometimes, but not always! ;0)