Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ring Around the Rosie

One night Sam was in with the girls and all of a sudden I heard:

Ring around the rosie,
Pocket full of posies.
Ashes, ashes we all fall down.

Followed by an insane amount of laughter. I went in and the girls were teaching Sam "Ring Around the Rosie." He loved it!!! Those sweet girls probably played that game with him 15 or 20 times. He clapped after each time and laughed and laughed. That boy sure loves his girls!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Annie said...

I bet that is one of the most precious moments as a mother to see all of her children playing together and having fun with one another.

Lainie said...

Cute pix!! I remember the first time I saw Jasmin and Alyse play together without screaming at each other. It was so refreshing!