Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 09, 2007

Splish Splash

Last Friday it was so warm outside and such a perfect day. Cyrus was home early so I left sleeping Sam with him and walked with my friend Kathy to pick our kids up at the bus. I expected to come home to a quiet house with Cyrus studying, instead I found Daddy and Sam and Katie all decked out in swim stuff filling up the baby pool. Sam loved the pool and laughed his head off at how the little rubber duck bobbed up and down in the water when he splashed. That is what childhood is made of.......




The hose water was so cold. Brrrrrrrrrrrr. At first Sam would scream if I took him out but eventually (after tipping over and fully immersing himself) he just got too cold and needed a snuggle...but not until after one last picture with his sisters.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Soooo cute!

Lainie said...

I hate being cold. It has to be HOT for me to want to swim. And by that point, that's all I want to do!! My girls have been asking all winter if they could swim, rain or shine, shivery or windy!!